Chadwick Brokerage LLC (Chadwick) is committed to protecting the privacy of our entire client base. This notice applies to personal information that we may collect and the method in which we share such information.
- Information that we collect may include but is not limited to the following:
- Your business name, phone number, email address, and other relevant contact information
- Federal/State tax ID numbers
- Driver’s license numbers
- Revenue / income and other relevant financial information
- Insurance premium payment history
- Insurance claims history
Such information is only collected to the extent that it is required for us to procure insurance policies on your behalf and to fulfil our legal and professional obligations to appropriately service those policies.
We will collect this information in the following ways:
- In the form of an insurance application
- Through third-parties such as insurance company underwriters or other related industry professionals
- Through the internet or social media channels
We will share your personal information with the following parties (subject to your consent):
- Insurance company underwriters and their associates or representatives
- Premium finance companies or other lending institutions
- State agencies or other regulatory bodies when required to do so
At no time will we sell your personal information to third parties.
Chadwick has implemented procedures to protect and secure your personal, proprietary, and confidential information from misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, or dissemination. Unfortunately, the Internet is not completely secure, and the security of information cannot be guaranteed.
We may modify or update this policy at any time in the future, and with your use of our website you agree to accept all terms and conditions outlined in this disclosure and any subsequent updates modifications thereof.